23 October 2008

FIFA 09 – Adebayor Signing at The Armoury



Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor will be making a personal appearance at The Armoury next week to celebrate the launch of FIFA 09 on the PS3. A special edition of the game, with an exclusive Arsenal sleeve* will be on sale in Arsenal stores and arsenal.com/shopping from 30th October. The appearance and signing session will be on Thursday 30th October from 15.30 until 17.30.

Experience the most authentic football simulation EA SPORTS™ has delivered, as you live the fantasy of playing as a professional player and customise the game to suit your style and ability.

We asked Emmanuel Adebayor what he thought of the game... here is what he had to say.

Q. How does FIFA 09 compare to playing in the Premier League?
A. All of my friends used to tell me that playing the game is very similar to playing real football, and it is – because you can put a lot of emotion and effort in to it. I really enjoy it so I will keep on playing!

Q. What was it like to play as yourself in FIFA 09?

A. Ten years ago, if someone had told me I was going to be in a game like this, I wouldn’t have believed them, so I’m very happy. When I wake up every morning I always tell myself that if you have a chance, you have to take it. That’s why I work hard every day, to be something tomorrow.

*The exclusive Arsenal version of the FIFA 09 game features a different product outer sleeve. All other features are as per other retail outlets.

Interview conducted by Match Magazine

No comments:

e-comp Headline Animator

Custom Search